Posted by tony on April 20, 2015
Build Your Own Server for Gaming with a Windows VPS
All avid PC gamers have one thing in common. They hate sucky ping times! When you connect to a server to play your online game, the biggest drag on your online gaming experience is lag. If you're playing on a gaming server that's a repurposed computer hooked to DSL in your basement, you might want to donate the old PC to a needy charity. Instead, lease a Windows virtual private server to host your online game! Plans at CheapWindowsVPS start at $10 per month. 3 Reasons to Use CheapWindowsVPS over an In-Home Server
- Our VPSs use Solid State Drives - This means your game sessions runs smoothly.
- A Burstable 1Gbps Network Connection - Ultra Low Ping Times!
- Easy to Setup - If you can setup an in-home server, VPS will be a breeze.
- Los Angeles, California (Ping: 184.108.40.206)
- Chicago, Illinois (Ping: 220.127.116.11)
- Buffalo, New York (Ping: 18.104.22.168)
- Paris, France (Ping: 22.214.171.124)